Community leaders are all volunteers and encourage you to also get involved to make your voice heard and make our community a great place for all. Here are a few upcoming opportunities to get involved:
- Attend an organizing discussion for the Friends of 26th Street Green. Events will be posted to the Home page of this website and also sent out to our mailing list.
- If you want to get involved in the day-to-day planning, attend upcoming CVCA land-use committee meetings.
- If you want big-picture updates, please monitor this website and attend the CVCA general body meetings.
- If you want to help with distributing flyers or coordinating this effort, please contact Kyle Fritz at email@example.com.
- For a complete list of community general board and committee meetings for Charles Village, Harwood, Waverly, Old Goucher, and other nearby neighborhoods, visit the CVCBD website.